COVID-19 – Telephone or SKYPE appointments are available and we ask if anyone has cold, cough or flu like symptoms to contact us to arrange this.
I am a fully registered homeopath. I practise from Takanini Family Service Centre, Manurewa Marae, Clevedon and also nationally and world-wide over Skype or Facetime. I am friendly, open and approachable. Problems with skin, hormones or immunity do not come out of the blue and I enjoy communicating with my patients in order to understand how I can help them. I am practical, real and honest. I believe in keeping things simple, and that small things can make a big difference to a person’s health
- a registered classical homeopath since 1994
- has a degree in English literature
- has a wide range of experience treating all age groups
- has taught Homeopathy in Malawi, Tanzania and Kenya
- has worked as a volunteer homeopath in Tanzania several times since 2013
- has worked closely with midwives in the area of pregnancy and childbirth
- recent seminars and ongoing education include the 2016 Australian homeopathic conference and seminars by international homeopaths here in New Zealand
Consultations and Contact Info
TAKANINI CLINIC OR SKYPE
By Koha / donation – enquire
Family Services Centre, 8 Oakleigh Ave, Takanini. Parking in front of the building or on the road. There is also a childcare centre in the building. Go to reception and ask for Rebecca and you will be directed to my room.