Janine grew up in Cape Town, South Africa and moved to Howick, New Zealand 21 years ago. She discovered the benefits of Homeopathy in London in early 1990’s and when her hayfever disappeared – she became a convert! Janine worked as a draftsperson in the Engineering and Geothermal area for 15 years before retraining as a Homeopath. She has two children who have benefited immensely from homeopathy. In her free time Janine enjoys yoga and the outdoors doing skiing, mountain biking and relaxing on the beach!
- is a registered classical homeopath since 2002, trained and qualified in New Zealand
- set up the Howick Homeopathic clinic in 2002 and now works from Tranquility Mind and Body
- has a personal interest in the area of food intolerances and autoimmune diseases due to having family members with coeliac disease
- has a special interest in working in the area of mental health and well-being
- has an ongoing commitment to continued education including local and overseas homeopathic conference and seminars