I am originally from Cape Town, South Africa. Auckland has been my home for the last 24 years.
I have always had a passion for health inspired by a strong connection to my herbalist grandmother.
I trained and worked as an engineering draftsperson for 15 years which enabled me to work overseas and indulge my love of travel and the outdoors.
While in the UK in the 90’s I saw a homeopath for hay fever and my interest in homeopathy began.
Later, after addressing long-term menstrual problems with homeopathy, I decided to train as a classical homeopath. This career change combined beautifully with becoming a mother and being able to work around my two children.
As a homeopath, I listen to your symptoms and story and address your health concerns with a carefully chosen homeopathic remedy.
With homeopathy I look at the root cause of ill health and enable you to live more fully, creatively and with resilience.
I specialise in women's hormonal health and children's health.
Appointments are available in person in Howick, East Auckland and also nationally and world-wide over Zoom.
- Over 19 years clinical experience
- Graduated in 2002 from the College of Natural Health and Homeopathy
- Registered Classical Homeopath with the New Zealand Council of Homeopaths. RCHom registration no 1426
- Set up the Howick Homeopathic clinic in 2003 and currently work from Tranquility Mind and Body Holistic health centre in Howick
- Ongoing continued education in New Zealand and overseas
- Secretary for the New Zealand Homeopathic Society (voluntary role) from Nov 2019 - current
Appointments are covered under SOUTHERN CROSS Body Care Module – preventative, allied and natural healthcare services (add to Wellbeing One and Wellbeing Two) by homeopaths registered with the NZCH
Janine Gawn, RCHOM registration no. 1426
09 281 4531
Available on Zoom or in person at:
- Howick - at Tranquility Mind and Body 139 Union road, Howick.
- Directions: Enter off Union Road down the HBH village entrance driveway. Tranquility Mind and Body is the yellow Villa straight ahead of you.
There is parking right outside as well as some just past the Centre if needed.