Annette is on sabbatical until 2021
I believe that the closer you get to Nature’s way of doing things, the more you invite health and harmony into your life. I'm constantly amazed (and delighted) at how homeopathy works with the natural intelligence of the body to do just this!
As a homeopathic ‘detective’ I search for the unique and individual in a person’s symptoms, gathering clues from all areas of their life. I look for patterns and threads to find the remedy that best matches their symptoms and general characteristics
I love solving a riddle…whether it be a chronic cough or bi-polar disorder. I like to dig deep and try to be as thorough as possible.
In 20 years of practice in the UK, Indonesia and NZ I have helped effect many positive turnarounds in all kinds of conditions – psychological, physical, inherited – in all age groups, through the use of individualised homeopathic remedies. These include chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, digestive and urinary tract problems, migraines, allergies, women’s hormonal disturbances, behavioural and development delays in children, depression, anxiety and other mental / emotional issues.
After I completed training at the London College of Homeopathy, I returned to NZ in the late 80’s to work in home-based clinics, medical practices, multi-disciplinarian clinics and weekend country clinics.
My main current practice is at Waiuku, a country township south of Auckland where I now live, not far from where I grew up on a dairy farm.
One Saturday a month I have a clinic in Mt Eden at the NZ Homeopathic Society. Skype and telephone sessions are also possible.
- Graduated from the London College of Homeopathy in 1984
- Ainsworths Homeopathic Pharmacy, London – making remedies, dispensing and advising customers (3 years)
- Setting up and running a drop-in acute clinic in Nth London (2 years)
- Teaching homeopathy, all levels, Bay of Plenty College of Homeopathy (7 years)
- Mentoring GP’s in training to be homeopaths
- HIV +/ Aids programme offering alternative treatments, Burnett Centre (1990’s for 6 months)
- Ongoing post-grad training
- Training in non-violent communication and applied dreamwork
- Registered with the NZ Council of Homeopaths
Consultations and Contact Info
A minimum of 24hrs notice is required to cancel an appointment or half-fees will be charged (unless the appointment slot can be filled at short notice).
Medicines – included in price of consultation if dispensed in clinic. Additional cost if ordered from a homeopathic pharmacy (who will post and bill you directly) or if I need to post or courier them to you.