Annette grew up on a dairy farm south of Auckland. She taught homeopathy at all levels for 8 years at the Bay of Plenty College of Homeopathy and co-ordinated their 2 year post-grad program. Annette is fond of travelling and experiencing different cultures. She lived in London for 7 years and Indonesia for 7 years. With colleagues, Annette set up clinic in North London for acute conditions such as colds, coughs, flu’s and sore throats. This was in conjunction with running a general homeopathic practice. For over 30 years Annette has worked in many different settings (GP practices, Multi-disciplinary clinics and weekend country clinics). Annette loves growing organic vegetables, walking by the sea, yoga, textiles and sewing, reading and researching, and dream interpretation.
- studied homeopathy at the London College of Homeopathy for 3 years, graduating in 1984
- worked at Ainsworths Homeopathic Pharmacy, making, dispensing medicines and advice for 2 years
- 6 week post-grad homeopathic training in Calcutta, India 1986
- considerable work and success with children dealing with physical, behavioural, learning & sensory processing issues
- training in Applied Dreamwork
- training in Non-violent Communication
- experienced in treating many different types of health problems
Consultations and Contact Info
WAIUKU – Annette
Medicines included in above prices if taken from clinic stock. Ordered from a homeopathic pharmacy expect an additional cost of $15 – $25. Same applies to creams, lotions & tinctures.